- Overview & Details
- Ticket Details
- Our Review
Roman parties must have been something to remember if they can still be found in history books today. Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace hoped to bring at least some of that flare to Las Vegas when it opened seven years ago and has done just that with legendary parties filled with headlining performers and stars in attendance nightly. Pure Nightclub is soaked in the color of the gods, white, and features four areas to ring in the night. The 40,000-square foot indoor space has three rooms, including the main room where you’ll find headliners putting on a show with VIP booths doubling as front row seats. Outside is one the Strip’s original patios where a second DJ spins another genre of music as partygoers dance under the neon lights.
What We Love
- 2-Story nightclub with glass elevator
- 3 Rooms / 3 types of music
- South Beach style interior design with tons of white furniture
- 14,000 sq. ft. patio terrace offers VIP booths which overlook the Las Vegas Strip
- Frequent celebrity guests and special performances
(Additional cost for men - price varies)
VIP Hosted Entry
(Includes a VIP host to escort your group past the lines and into the nightclub)
(Includes access to a separate VIP guest list line, along with a 2-hour open bar)
Table w/ Bottle Service
(Includes a VIP host to escort your group past the lines and right to your very own private table where you can enjoy bottle service with your guests)
Our Galavantier Review
There are some things everyone is looking for in a venture to Las Vegas: pure unadulterated fun, pure entertainment and a pure experience found only in Sin City. That is the experience you will find at Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace. The venerable hotspot fits right into the Roman theme of the famed casino with a whitewashed theme that looks straight out of Olympus, the home of the gods.
The main room tends to fill up fast with top acts like 50 Cent and B.o.B regularly taking over the stage that lines the elevated VIP booths. Two other rooms sit just outside of the main room that offer a little more elbow room, their own bars and another set of VIP booths.
A trip to Pure Nightclub isn’t complete without stepping outside and on to one of the Strip’s first nightclub patios. You’ll overlook the Strip as you dance to the beats from another DJ or sip on a drink at the patio’s own bar.
While other clubs shut down after five years, Pure Nightclub keeps spitting out one of the best pure nightlife experiences in town.
--Review by Justin Lawson
- Clients must be at least 21 years of age.
- Proper valid ID such as a driver's license or passport is required.
- Dress code is strictly enforced at the nightclub. No exceptions.
- Stylish nightlife attire recommended.
- Button up dress shirts with collars recommended for men.
- Dress shoes are recommended for men. No sneakers or tennis shoes.
- Management reserves all rights.