VIP Goretorium Club Crawl
VIP Goretorium Club Crawl
Sorry, no tickets are currently available for this item.
Overview & Details
You can do this the hard way, or the easy way. Go the easy way--the Goretorium Club Crawl. Experience a night filled with VIP treatment, top notch nightclubs, front of the line access, 2-for-1 drinks and Eli Roth’s Goretorium. The night begins with a party, interludes with some serious horror and the partying commences again at Gallery Nightclub inside Planet Hollywood. You’ll also have a chance to party on the Nite Tours “Nightclub on Wheels” (where the drinks are free) as you make your way to the next party spot, Chateau Nightclub. Consider this a scary good time.
What We Love
- Guaranteed to have a ghoulishly good time
- Eli Roth’s Goretorium comes from the twisted mind Roth, best known for creating the “Hostel” and “Cabin Fever” chain
- Incorporates modern day technology with good old-fashioned scare tactics
- Who doesn’t love a haunted house during Halloween season
- Give the gift of fright this season
- Prepare to be scared out of your skin
- Explore the history of the ghastly Delmont, a Las Vegas hotel with a gruesome past.
- Get hitched by a zombie slaying minister with the ‘Til Death Do We Part Zombie Package
- Goretorium’s special effects rival that of any Hollywood set.
|Goretorium (Across from Cosmopolitan Hotel)|
|Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|9:30 PM - ???|
|Top 40, Hip Hop, House|
|Stylish nightlife attire|
This year you’ve decided there’s no better place to spend Halloween weekend than in Vegas. Smart choice. Smarter choice? The Goretorium Club Crawl.
Your night kicks off unlike any other. After you’ve made buddies with your VIP host (at Planet Hollywood) you’ll enjoy a round of 2-for-1 drinks. Already off to a grand start. Make sure those drinks are strong, you’ll need a calming agent as you head over to the Goretorium. The upside of experiencing blood, gore, guts and everything in between is that you get to see it first. That VIP host, you’ve become so fond of will escort you to the front of the line. And after you’ve seen all the horror your stomach can take, exit the attraction and head over to Gallery for a few calming drinks and some dancing. Oh and yes, you’ll have VIP access and no cover. Fast forward a few booty shakes and fist pumps. You and the crew are loading into the Nite Tours party bus. This thing has lights, music and drinks. What more could you ask for. The rest of the night is fright-free (hopefully), but full of fun as you hit up popular spots like LAX at the Luxor and Savile Row--no cover, all VIP, all night long. The Halloween pub crawl is so last year. Club crawl or bust.
--Review by Candace Abbott
Important Policy Information