Hoover Dam Classic Tour
- Overview & Details
- Ticket Details
- Our Review
You’ve read about Hoover Dam. You saw it in Vegas Vacation. Now it’s your turn to explore the massive Hoover Dam. You’ll head out in a stylish Pink Jeep and ride along the way with your guide who will give you all the details and share some interesting facts on the Hoover Dam and the surrounding areas. This isn’t your average tour. Once you arrive at the dam, you’ll marvel at this National Historic Landmark and all of its splendor. The Hoover Dam is the engineering wonder of the world and you'll be amazed by its size. You can explore the observation room where you’ll have a chance to get personal with the gigantic generators that live deep within the dam. You can also watch a film on the Dam’s construction and history, view the exhibit gallery, and chat it up with your buddies on the observation deck. When you’re not talking about how unbelievable the Hoover Dam is, you’ll see the Colorado River and Lake Mead, which are the largest manmade bodies of water in the Western Hemisphere. You’re having an incredible experience!
What We Love
- You can enjoy amazing views of the Colorado River from the observation deck
- This tour takes you inside the inner workings of the Hoover Dam
- You can see of the magnitude of this dam
- The live presentation on the dam's creation makes for a unique history lesson
- Tour the massive generator room
Hoover Dam Classic Tour
Tour includes: Personally guided and narrated tour. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off.
Our Galavantier Review
The 4 hour tour is all about exploration. From a film on the dam’s construction, to peeking into the power plant, there’s no spot at the Hoover dam National Park you won’t want to see. The greatest sight to behold? The enormous generators that keep the rivers moving. You won’t want to pass up some time on the observation deck, either. You can travel with a small group, because this something for everyone. The maginitude of the Hoover Dam will amaze kids and others who have not see it before.
The tour comes to an end with breathtaking views of the rushing Colorado River and Lake Mead, both bodies of water help power the Hoover Dam and you'll be able to see them for yourself. This tour is one of those Vegas experiences that you don’t want to miss. So bring your camera and the family for a tour of Hoover Dam that is truly memorable.
--Review by Candace Abbott
- Prices include all applicable taxes and permit fees.
- Cancellation policy: No refund given for less than 24 hours notice. Vehicle selection determined by tour provider. Tour provider reserves the right to cancel, modify or alter any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions.