Las Vegas City Tour
- Overview & Details
- Ticket Details
- Our Review
Sure you’ve taken dozen of photos in front of the “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign, but havehad a tour city? Probably not. Climb aboard your Pink Jeep and get ready to cruise the Las Vegas Strip. Feast your eyes on the parade of lights as you roll by architectural wonders like MGM Grand, The Cosmopolitan, The Venetian, and more. You’re in the gaming capitol of the world and your guide will remind of just how lucky you can get in this city. Visit the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, made famous by the History Channel’s “Pawn Stars.” To top of your voyage, you’ll stop off at Downtown Vegas for the Fremont Street Experience, a 5 city blocks filled with high tech lighting from above. Watch as the overhead canopy explodes with oversized animations, synchronized music, and live video. Fremont Street is just the beginning, you’ll stop at other shops, catch street shows, and explore all the vintage Vegas has to offer.
What We Love
- Touring the Strip in style aboard a Pink Jeep off road vehicle
- The personally guided and informative tour of the Strip and its history
- Visiting the hit reality show sensation Pawn Stars locale
- The photo opportunity in front of the famous "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign
- Traveling to old Las Vegas and Fremont Street
Las Vegas City Tour
Tour includes: Personally guided tour with a light meal. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off is provided for this tour.
Our Galavantier Review
Not only does the Las Vegas City Tour provide information and facts on the city, but there are several opportunities to take pictures along the way. The tour begins at “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign and so you start your evening right by seeing Vegas in all its glory.
The ride down the Strip is always fun and filled with unedited happenings, just as you would expect. You’ll get teh chance to even stop at the popular Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. After, you’ll take a short trip down to Fremont Street to see the Fremont Street Experience which is a canopy of lights coupled with animation, live video feeds, and music. Down by Fremont Street you’ll also experience some classic Vegas and catch a glimpse of the vintage neon signs that made Vegas so popular back in its hay day. Do you remember Casino, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Honeymoon in Vegas? Those movies embodied the age of luck in Las Vegas, and on the Las Vegas City Tour, you'll get to feel some of that magic all over again.
--Review by Candace Abbott
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Prices include all applicable taxes and permit fees.
- Cancellation policy: No refund given for less than 24 hours notice. Vehicle selection determined by tour provider. Tour provider reserves the right to cancel, modify or alter any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions.