It’s the day before Thanksgiving and you are in Las Vegas with no plans? Lucky for you, Las Vegas doesn’t sleep so you can head out to any of the hotels and resorts for a meal tomorrow.
If you are looking for the traditional turkey feasts, check out our Thanksgiving guide HERE.
Some other options outside the “normal” Thanksgiving dining:
- Wolfgang Puck’s CUT and Carnevino at The Palazzo Las Vegas are perfect for the meat lover in your family.
- Valentino in The Venetian Las Vegas if you like Italian is a slam dunk of a good choice.
- Sip on some prickly pear margaritas and nosh on tasty bites at MESA Grill at Caesars Palace.
- Tacos & Tequila at Luxor Las Vegas and Border Grill at Mandalay Bay dish up some stellar Mexican cuisine.
- La Cave at Wynn Las Vegas if you prefer to snack on small plates and enjoy a couple bottles of wine.
- If buffets are more your speed, Feast Buffet at Red Rock Las Vegas and Green Valley Ranch are always great spots, the new Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace is a winner as is Wicked Spoon at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Bellagio Buffet and Wynn Buffet are two of the best and the Seafood Buffet at Rio is always a crowd pleaser.
So this Thanksgiving if you are in Las Vegas, don’t worry you’ve got plenty of dining options even if you haven’t planned and it is last minute.