Hey everyone, Tour Manager here with a rundown of some of your top bets in Las Vegas entertainment to look forward to this weekend.
Thursday, September 15
- Rising indie rockers The Joy Formidable take the stage for a free show out at The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan. Showtime is set for 9 p.m. and it’s free.
- Mexican Independence Day Weekend in Las Vegas gets started as Luis Miguel returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace with the first of four nights of performances. Tickets start at $95 plus tax and fees.
Friday, September 16
- Pedro Fernandez performs outdoors at The Boulevard Pool at The Cosmopolitan. Tickets start at $50.
- Gimme three steps and a whole lot of southern rock as Lynyrd Skynyrd arrive in Las Vegas for a fun evening out at M Resort. Tickets start at $43 plus tax and fees.
- Out at Mandalay Beach, pop rockers OneRepublic take the stage for an evening under the starts. Tickets are $45 plus tax and fees.
- Time to get “$leezy” with Ke$ha and LMFAO for what will definitely be a Party Rock night of music at Planet Hollywood. Tickets start at $37.62 plus tax and fees.
Saturday, September 17
- Crooner Adam Levine and co-host of NBC’s The Voice bring his band, Maroon 5 to Las Vegas as they take the stage at Pearl at Palms. Special guest Matt Nathanson serves as the opening act.
- Take a trip back in time as Tower of Power get things rocking out at South Point. Tickets start at $45 plus tax and fees.
- Looking for laughs? Comedian Howie Mandel brings his stand-up act to Star of the Desert Arena.
Sunday, September 18
- Good vibes will be in the air as Katchafire grooves all night at Hard Rock Café on The Strip. Tickets start at $25.