Overview & Details
Hakkasan Nightclub in Las Vegas is one of the most exciting new clubs to open in years. Located at MGM Grand, its premium Strip location and all-star lineup of DJs are sure to impress. The sophisticated world traveler or foodie may already be aware of Hakkasan's fine dining venues in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Miami, Mumbai and New York City, but the world has never seen a Las Vegas nightclub experience as exciting as Hakkasan Las Vegas delivers. Many consider this one of Las Vegas's biggest nightclub openings ever.
What We Love
- Hakkasan Nightclub Las Vegas
- HUGE SPACE to dance and play, over 80,000 sq ft!
- Internationally known
- All the hottest DJs
- Located inside the MGM Grand
- You're going to love it!
|MGM Grand Hotel
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas NV 89109
|Friday - Monday|
|10:00 p.m. - 4:00 a.m.|
|80,000+ sq. ft.|
|Dance, House, Hip Hop|
|Stylish nightlife attire|
Table w/ Bottle Service
Includes a VIP host to escort your group past the lines and right to your very own private table where you can enjoy bottle service with your guests
Hakkasan Nightclub is what you would consider a mega club in Las Vegas with multiple levels and enough space to house a museum, literally, it is a crazy place to party. Top-ranking DJs spin in the main room with other more intimate rooms to choose from, one of our favorites is the Ling Ling Lounge. This lounge exudes an exotic and sensual ambiance that is definitely great to check out when you're looking to chill after dancing the night away in the main room. One of the most intriguing things about this club as a whole is the amazing light show, it's definitely worth it to acquire the Hakkasan bottle service so you can see and be seen in this epic hotspot.
-- Review by Katie Kelley
Important Policy Information
- Clients must be at least 21 years of age.
- Proper valid ID such as a driver's license or passport is required.
- Dress code is strictly enforced at the nightclub. No exceptions.
- Stylish nightlife attire recommended.
- Button up dress shirts with collars recommended for men.
- Dress shoes are recommended for men. No sneakers or tennis shoes.
- Management reserves all rights.