Whether you have a lot of friends on social media or a small group of close friends, you can utilize your social media account to grow your followers and your income. The most important step you can take is to just start. Begin posting and do so frequently.
Don’t say tomorrow or next week, because you’re missing out on so many opportunities to earn extra cash easily.
We noted in our email the great success story of our Ambassador who posted a simple Facebook post about being a great connection for bottle service in Las Vegas. He earned $600 income just from that simple post by booking only two reservations for clients. This could be you, so get to your phone or your computer and start posting!
Below you’ll find tips for best practices as well as sample copy to get you started on your social media account.
Best Practice Tips For Social Media:
- Post more frequently on Instagram during the weekday evening hours
- Use popular performers images for the coming weeks in advance so people have time to prepare for what’s happening in Vegas
- Always put your contact information on any post whether it’s Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
- Take pictures with your clients having a good time and post on social media with common Vegas party hashtags like #Vegas #Nightlife #BottleService #Party #Galavantier
- Post as frequently as you can
- Avoid posting the same information on every one of your accounts, vary the content so it’s more authentic for each outlet
Sample Posts For Your Social Media:
Post This On Facebook: If you know anyone who wants to go to Las Vegas and wants to book tables for good deals contact me.
Post This On Twitter: If you know anyone who wants to go to Las Vegas and wants to book tables for good deals contact me.
Post This On Instagram: Coming to Vegas? I can help with getting you & your friends great deals on nightclub tables and pool party cabanas #Vegas #BottleService #Nightlife #Party #PoolParty #Galavantier