April 6, 2016 was was another huge night for the city of Las Vegas. The state-of-the-art sports and entertainment venue, T-Mobile Arena, inaugurated with a big crescendo of fireworks and entertainment. People whom arrived when the doors opened where welcomed with quick access to the new venue.
Concertgoers enjoyed the grand opening with an outstanding performance by the headlining band, The Killers. And a Vegas opening night could not be complete without Wayne Newton performing Viva Las Vegas, a song that’s a Sin City classic. Throughout the year, the Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena is looking to host sporting events ranging from UFC, boxing, hockey, basketball and even rodeos! So stay tuned with all upcoming events and happenings for the T-Mobile Area.
Top Las Vegas T-Mobile Area Facts
- The arena hosts 20,000 seats, 5 floors with 650,000 square feet of entertainment and sport space.
- A massive three-story scoreboard hangs above the event floor to provide high definition of the sports and entertainment action.
- A wide variety of food and beverage options are located on each of the levels including the Shake Shack.
- 4G LTE T-Mobile network state-of-the-art technology is optimized within the arena.
- The arena has six lounge areas which include Hyde Lounge nightclub on the top level which oversees the action below.
- Grab a quick cell phone charge with any of the charging stations that are located throughout the arena.
- As you walk up to the arena, you’ll stumble through The Park which is an immersive outdoor destination for dining and entertainment.
Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena Parking and Directions
Don’t know where to park? The T-Mobile Arena made a quick guide for parking, walking, and even if you're using the tram!