It’s one of the most coveted fights in Sin City since Mayweather and Pacquiao. The Canelo Alvarez versus Julio Cesar Chavez fight at T-Mobile Arena on Saturday, May 6 is currently near sold out with only upper-level tickets going for a minimum of $400 plus at the time of publication.
Seeing as how this is one of the biggest all-Mexican fights ever and it’s being hosted in Vegas over Cinco de Mayo weekend, you know that the nightclubs are pulling out all the stops to ensure the parties are lit all weekend long.
Now, if you weren’t lucky enough to get those last minute tickets, not to worry. You can get less expensive tickets at a viewing party on the Strip and then head to one of the after parties at some of Vegas’ world-renowned party hotspots.
So where should you go for the after fight parties? Check out our hot list below.
- The Official Canelo Alvarez Fight After Party is hosted at Jewel Nightclub and you could get a chance to meet or at least see Alvarez himself, but only if you and your friends book a table.
- Drai’s Nightclub is hosting 50 Cent at this infamous hip hop, rooftop club.
- Fresh off his breakup with Kylie Jenner, Tyga will be at Light Nightclub hosting an off-the-hook party.
- You can always head to Hakkasan to see EDM superstar Tiesto.
- Robin Schulz will be playing his heart out at Surrender Nightclub’s Nightswim, are you ready to get wet and wild?
- Steve Aoki never disappoints and he will be headlining at Omnia after the fight.
- Get down with 2Chainz at 1 OAK and pull together you and your 19 closest friends for a chance to book the Owners Row for an incredible night.
Let’s just hope that the Conor McGregor and Mayweather fight – if it comes to fruition – also lands in Vegas, because that will be the next best fight weekend party.