Hey everyone, Tour Manager here with a rundown of some of your best bets in Las Vegas entertainment to look forward to this weekend.
Thursday, September 29
- Gavin Rossdale and Bush are back with a new album and all their hits as they take the stage inside The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel. Chevelle and Filter are also on the billing making for a great night of music. Tickets start at $35.50.
Friday, September 30
- The Joint will be rocking as Duran Duran and their “All You Need Is Now” world tour makes a stop in Vegas. NEON Trees serve as the opening act. Tickets start at $85.
- Get ready to bang your head as heavy metal mainstay Queensryche take over the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. Tickets start at $40 plus tax and fees.
- The Hard Rock Café on The Strip is the place to be for rock and roll as Thrice takes the stage for an intimate evening in support of their new album Major/Minor. Tickets are $20 in advance, $23 day of.
- Rant and rave all night as funnyman Lewis Black returns for an evening of comedy at the Mirage. Tickets start at $59.99 plus tax and fees.
Saturday, October 1
- The biggest event of the weekend takes place at Planet Hollywood where Justin Timberlake and Friends concert with special performances by Earth, Wind & Fire, The Commodores, Vanilla Ice, Color Me Badd, The Sugarhill Gang, Sister Sledge, Charlie Wilson and Turbo B. Tickets start at $48.10 plus tax and fees.
- It will be a special evening over at Mandalay Bay where fantastic music and surprises are in store for fans attending David Foster & Friends. Tickets start at $55 plus tax and fees.
- In the mood for some good old rock and roll? Head out to Sunset Station where ZZ Top will take the stage and perform their hits. Tickets start at $55 plus tax and fees.
- If you’re ready to be Up In Smoke, make your way out to Star of the Desert Arena where Cheech & Chong will be blazing up a storm of comedy. Tickets start at $45.95 plus tax and fees.