Pay Online Now
Pay online now
- Assigned club venue VIP host.
- Reserved private table with bottle service and mixers.
- Skip the lines with expedited entry* (includes cover charge).
- Skip all lines and escorted right into the club (including table line)
- Complimentary Galavantier concierge services.
- Secure you spot today with as little as 10% and pay the rest at check in.
- Change of plans? Cancel for free 24 hours prior to reservation date.
- You will receive a venue conformation with your club venue host information.
Pay Upon Arrival
- Private reserved VIP table with bottle service and included mixers.
- Assigned nightclub venue VIP host to greet you upon arrival.
- Skip the lines with expedited VIP entry* (includes cover charge)
- Complimentary Galavantier concierge assistance.
- Guarantee your table reservation today and pay venue directly upon arrival (spend minimum booking payment required**).
- Change of plans? Cancel anytime*** (3) days prior to reservation date for a full booking payment refund.
- Receive a venue reservation confirmation with your assigned venue VIP host information.
- 100% Best price guarantee by venue.
- * # of people not to exceed table capacity
- ** booking payment varies by venue to venue - 10-20% at the time of reservation
- *** cancellations must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're sorry, but you've passed the online booking time.
- Act quick so you can still party by calling 1-702-805-5088
PH-D Nightclub at PH-D
355 W 16th StNew York , New York 10011
Hours of Operation
Daily 5 pm to 4 am
PH-D dress attire for guests is strictly enforced
Fashionable Attire. No Sandals, No Tank Tops, No Shorts, No Baggy Attire, No Offensive Graphics, No Backpacks. *All Subject To Door Operations Discretion.
Clients must be at least 21 years of age. Proper valid ID such as a driver's license or passport is required. Dress code is strictly enforced at the nightclub. No exceptions. Stylish nightlife attire recommended. Button up dress shirts with collars recommended for men. Dress shoes are recommended for men. No sneakers or tennis shoes. Management reserves all rights.
This event has passed. Request more information about another event below.
Thank you for Your Reservation Request